aberdeen-music

Let's all laugh at Rangers (today's footie).

Scorge

those were dutch shirts worn in appreciation of Advocaat and the inummerable dutch players we had that helped wipe the fucking floor with you lot that day' date=' idiot![/quote']

You still don't get the facts do you? The reason those morons had those shirts on was to cause provocation. They simply don't care for the national scotland squad too. What a shower

of gloryhunters. That's why scotlands attendances arent too good and you fail to criticise these people. That makes you part of the problem aswell.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
You still don't get the facts do you? The reason those morons had those shirts on was to cause provocation.

That's true, I don't know ANYONE who honestly believed it was an homage to Dick Advocaat and people could barely keep a straight face when trying to justify it. A wafer-thin excuse to wear an orange top. I guess that's "what it means" to be a 'Ger.

You still don't get the facts do you? The reason those morons had those shirts on was to cause provocation. They simply don't care for the national scotland squad too. What a shower

of gloryhunters. That's why scotlands attendances arent too good and you fail to criticise these people. That makes you part of the problem aswell.

Nobody is obliged to be a Scotland supporter. Leif is though, in fact we are all going round his place for the game this saturday. So it's ridiculous to say he is part of the probelm. You think him criticising Rangers fans for not supporting Scotland would solve anything???

Guest neil ex

Lets all agree that there are some moronic Aberdeen fans (;)), some moronic Rangers fans and some moronic Celtic fans. There are also some good Aberdeen fans, some good Rangers fans (;)) and some good Celtic fans (;)).

Nobody is obliged to be a Scotland supporter. Leif is though' date=' in fact we are all going round his place for the game this saturday. So it's ridiculous to say he is part of the probelm. You think him criticising Rangers fans for not supporting Scotland would solve anything???[/quote']

The less people endorse this moronic behaviour the less this problem will happen.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
that was the reason given' date=' but i just dont beleive it.[/quote']

Nope, I don't think anyone with half a brain was mug enough to believe that half-baked horseshit.