aberdeen-music

Acoustic For Noob Wanted

Benji

Hey...

Im interested in learning guitar....but Im not forking out 85 notes at R&B music for it.

So If anyone can provide a simple good working Acoustic for meh at a reasonable price..Im all ears.

:band:

You should be warned that a cheap sounding guitar could seriously just put you off and make you lose any desire to be able to play. For 100 quid you get a very reasonable guitar. Anything less was crafted from someones starched undercrackers

ive seen people just fucking playing it without any idea. At work you keep going on about expressing yourself through the guiitar. Mate, you gotta know what the fucking note is going to sound like before you play it. If its sharp or flat to what you are after, it can turn into a completely different feeling. Go fuck yourself, idiot

You should be warned that a cheap sounding guitar could seriously just put you off and make you lose any desire to be able to play. For 100 quid you get a very reasonable guitar. Anything less was crafted from someones starched undercrackers

+1

If it sounds shit, it can result in being unsatisfactory, you may lose the will to bother if you feel that every time you play, it sounds completely shit.

If the guitar is very poorly made, it will sound pathetic. That would put me off certainly.

If it sounds reasonable and you KNOW that any shit sounding-ness (my English teacher would kill me for that..) is caused by your ability, then you may wish to continue playing to improve how it sounds.

Also, if the guitar feels good to play (not like a complete raft), then you may be inclined to pick it up more often.

Just my thoughts though, you may feel differently.

P.S. I take it you are referring to the Ridgewood SW-203 at 89? It isn't that bad! If stretching to 150ish, you'll get more for the money. IMO anything less than the Ridgewood isn't worth the bother.