aberdeen-music

fantasy: Dream band

ZeromiserY

Guest AmbientMood
vocals...ambientmood

geeeetars....ambientmood

drums.....ambientmood

bass....ambientmood

well he seems to think hes something special i thought he would be able to all the above

Yes and only a moron would find that funny.

hehe that gave me a good chuckle.

Theres always one though.

For the record you just stated the line up of about fifty percent of the music I'm involved in.

Guest AmbientMood
oh yeh? how so? involved in what way?

I'm sorry' date=' you must be speaking from a higher plain of wit that my lethargic brain cannot negotiate.

Either that or you just said something stupid, asking a question to which the answer was always intended to be assumed.

How old are you all by the way? And doesn't the fact that all you people choose roughly the same people for this fantasy band say [i']something about your boring musical tastes? I guess you don't care though.

im 28 and i dont think my musical tastes are boring i would have had adrian legg on guitars but not sure if his style would fit and i reckon the fact that a few people on this thread are in the same band shows that to be in a band with each other we kinda have to have the same tastes to a point

and when you talk about things being assumed it sounds to me that you assumed that we are all kids im not so fuck you ha anyway i like all types of music and you i think you sir are a bit of a snob when it comes to things like this you alway slag us off for one reason or another and frankly i cant wait to hear your own stuff and it better be fuckin ace or im gonna blast it so fuckin much just out of spite anyway take care toots

this is for sir ambeintmood the great by the way

fuckin whaaa

"I'm sorry, you must be speaking from a higher plain of wit that my lethargic brain cannot negotiate."

Problem???????? this boy needs so much help, calm down man i just asked a simple question? can you not just answer a question without a fucking argument?

i dont know you. involved could mean anything................................................soooo...............................

I'm sorry' date=' you must be speaking from a higher plain of wit that my lethargic brain cannot negotiate.

Either that or you just said something stupid, asking a question to which the answer was always intended to be assumed.

How old are you all by the way? And doesn't the fact that all you people choose roughly the same people for this fantasy band say [i']something about your boring musical tastes? I guess you don't care though.

Hey asshole, how about pissing off and doing something constructive? If we all have such mundane and boring musical tastes, why is his highness wasting so much time trying to one-up us mere peasants? Fuck off you musical Nazi, and pester someone of your own warped mentality. The guy only asked a question. :finger:

Andy

Hey asshole' date=' how about pissing off and doing something constructive? If we all have such mundane and boring musical tastes, why is his highness wasting so much time trying to one-up us mere peasants? Fuck off you musical Nazi, and pester someone of your own warped mentality. The guy only asked a question. :finger:

Andy[/quote']

all right- giggedy gig. :band::rockon::swearing: