aberdeen-music

Fable.

the_beastly_one

Cretin. It is easy. You just go "ha HA!" and "eeey" and give them gifts and shit. You can also get into that Countess' ladies pants, but shes dirty, she's also a lieing murderer, which oddly enough made it that bit more exciting when jimr conquered her.

I wish i hadn't sold my xbox.

I can't even find Lady Grey now! I married her then she disappeared somewhere. The fact that she murdered her sister is good because my alignment is evil as fuck anyway.

I've tried all this gift/gesture malarky, but I still can't fuck any of them.

I'm a 51 year old virgin.

And this lad calls himself the greatest hero in all of Albion......pah.

You need to give them a bloody ring first, buy a house etc and take them back there. Then you give them a good seeing to.

basically, when a girl has a big heart fading in and out of view above her head, it means she loves you and will marry you. give her the aformentioned ring, take her to aformentioned property and then do her :)

Then, as jimr said, you can give her a damn good thrashing.

You need to give them a bloody ring first' date=' buy a house etc and take them back there. Then you give them a good seeing to.

basically, when a girl has a big heart fading in and out of view above her head, it means she loves you and will marry you. give her the aformentioned ring, take her to aformentioned property and then do her :)

Then, as jimr said, you can give her a damn good thrashing.[/quote']

Haha, I've already done that. It would be great if your alignment changed if like, for example, you slammed her in the arse. The most degrading sexual activities could make your alignment more evil. Yeah, I've decided, that should be added to Fable 2.

Lol' date=' yeah - that would be quite funny. I was impressed with my third wife - she took a beating like no one else in the game! Damn - even jack of blades would've had difficulty in defeating her.[/quote']

lol thats great

i love fable its such a great game, i love stealing random shit and giving it to anyone that passes my path, then you just smack the shit out of them for being stupid.

Also drinking until you spew in front of all the local wenches thats pretty fun too.

Yeah, my favourite thing is to take out a giant fuck-off hammer and start crushing random traders with it. And also going into oakvale and kicking the shit out of the guards for ages, that's always a good laugh. Is it even called oakvale? it's been a while since I've played the game - I'll need to look it out again :)