aberdeen-music

The most underrated Aberdeen...

kirkt

band are surely The Upstarts. Fuckin great ska-punk like Against All Authority, Assorted Jellybeans etc. Their talents seem wasted in Aberdeen. They're playing with the amazing Freaks Union, Heroic Doses and The Planeteers this Saturday at the Moorings. Check em out.

band are surely The Upstarts. Fuckin great ska-punk like Against All Authority' date=' Assorted Jellybeans etc. Their talents seem wasted in Aberdeen. They're playing with the amazing Freaks Union, Heroic Doses and The Planeteers this Saturday at the Moorings. Check em out.[/quote']

Can anyone say "blatent plug" :)

</tongue+cheek>

Ive only seen them once and they were awful. But that was their first gig in Aberdeen I believe and their sound was absolutely pish. Like they just didn't know what the knobs marked Treble and Bass on the front of their amps did.

They sounded like they could have been good though, so maybe someone showed them...

I saw the upstarts at kef on sunday and thought they were brilliant. I thought they were a lot better than the band on before them, no offense to them or anythin. think it was the change of mood that ska/punk brings to an event that just lightened the whole night up.

you did a great jerb there guys! :D