2. Your Truth

3. Personality Vampire

4. Your Choice

5. Ding Dong

6. Jihad

7. Machine

------------------------------------------------

Production seems pretty good!

Guitars are nice and loud, very gritty tone. Bass is nice and audible. Drums are too quiet. Vocals are awesome!

Couple of parts that sound a bit off but generally it is sounding ace!

If you like metal then you should like this because it's great!

I think the best song on here is definitely Jihad. The drums are far too quiet though which is unfortunate because I know how awesome the drumming is on this track!

Regarding the whole production thing: I think that what has went in is good and has come out as was intended. It's very raw sounding. But the drums are just too quiet!

Everyone who owns this must love Ding Dong?!

Debates...people are always quick to blame the place where CDs are recorded. It is all about what you put into a mic not how much production you can do during/after.

Your half right. You can only work with what you are given yes, but the end sound that you get is greatly dependent on the mixing down/mastering. if i was to do the enginering for SYL would it sound the same as if Devin done it? I think not.

Just show me next time then! I got 3 of the 7' date=' come on!

Kinda got Your Truth, got most of it (I think), the start of Ding Dong (yes, that B note :D).

I still know none of Machine, Your Truth, Endless List, Destroy Everything and Truth Or Death!

You MUST teach me them!! :p:rockon:[/quote']

Im Impressed, young apprentice! hahahha

I dont even remember what was played during Ding Dong and i can barely even hear the riff on the CD! I refuse to show you Machine, Endless List or your choice because they are soooooo easy.

Im Impressed' date=' young apprentice! hahahha

[b']I dont even remember what was played during Ding Dong and i can barely even hear the riff on the CD! I refuse to show you Machine, Endless List or your choice because they are soooooo easy.

I can't make it out either (Ding Dong), that's why I asked :p. I just do some chromatic thing as fast as I can!

I have to hear Endless List more to try get that down. Guess I'll just have to work on Machine and Your Choice harder!

You gonna show me the rest?!