aberdeen-music

Is it normal...

feeble!

I don't believe it was drink that made me pass out for 5 or 10 seconds, I think it was just because it was pretty cold.

I had the same experience with a slush puppy a while ago. Down the hatch it went, next thing I knew I was waking up on the floor looking quite bewildered.

Could have been a brain freeze.

Back in my younger days we used to shotgun can after can of lager (ie. cut a hole at the bottom' date=' hold it to your mouth then open the ring pull, thus forcing the whole lot down your gob in about 3 seconds)....I don't remember passing out, but I do remember beng very gassy...[/quote']

Hahaha, that sounds like a plan for the future. How big does the hole have to be ideally?

Lesson: Stop gulping things like a seagull.

It was a race! I almost won aswell... Bah, the other guy had half a pint left when I started and I was only one gulp behind him when we finished, so I felt reasonably proud. Not too proud when I realised I'd passed out.

And keilan - brain freeze does indeed seem to be the culprit here! Next time I go out I'll be sure to wear a hat ;)