aberdeen-music

creepiest music you've heard?

belladonnaleaves

Tricky has some brilliantly creepy stuff.

Aye, the whole of "Angels With Dirty Faces" is a long grim trip. Still good though. As is his "Christiansands" - Christina saying "Helsinki" sounds so... weird.

Also creepy is a band called Fudgetunnel, anyone know them? Their "Hate Songs In E-Minor" has this really ambient song (a reprise of the title track) - it's like death-ambient, the sound of your life slowly fading. A stunninly creepy song.

Let's not forget "Thriller" either!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also creepy is a band called Fudgetunnel' date=' anyone know them? Their "Hate Songs In E-Minor" has this really ambient song (a reprise of the title track) - it's like death-ambient, the sound of your life slowly fading. A stunninly creepy song.[/quote']

sniff sniff...I smell a remanice coming on about a certain gig that happened in 1991...

Death Sex by The Distillers, from about 4.30 - 9 minutes there are heaps of weird noises and voices behind all the feedback, and I'm convinced there is someone screaming 'Die!' and you hear the wailing of someone getting butchered to death, then a spine chilling laugh from Brody. It's pretty weird. The lyrics to the song printed in the booklet is about 'a bloody knife' and that kinda jazz, yet these lyrics don't appear at any point in the song. The whole thing is a bit strange, 1.30 of song then 10 minutes or so of feedback with the weird noises behind it. I'm sure it would make sense played backwards.