aberdeen-music

Rock 'N' Roll Gig

Paulscoconutass

Our next gig will be on sunday the 21st of this month. It's at caf drummond playing with the Shotgun Blues (G n R / Velvet Revolver influenced dirty rockers, semi-finalists of the drummonds BOTB contest) and an acoustic act that i don't know much of.

Entrance will either be free or a couple of bucks max, and this will be our last gig 'til around Christmas time when we'll hopefully be sporting our next CD. Don't be shy to post any song requests or ideas for the last Onion Challenge for a while.

Hopefully see as much of you as possible there.

Apparently so' date=' I'm not organising the gig - Ritchie from jfk is. But since ours was decided a lnog while ago, I'm guessing ours will go ahead.....I'll speak to ritchie when I can.[/quote']

Richies in Iceland at the moment, so I doubt this'll be cleared up in the next few days best bet is for someone to call Eric.

Cheers

Stuart

Our next gig will be on sunday the 21st of this month. It's at caf drummond playing with the Shotgun Blues (G n R / Velvet Revolver influenced dirty rockers' date=' semi-finalists of the drummonds BOTB contest) and an acoustic act that i don't know much of.

Entrance will either be free or a couple of bucks max, and this will be our last gig 'til around Christmas time when we'll hopefully be sporting our next CD. Don't be shy to post any song requests or ideas for the last Onion Challenge for a while.

Hopefully see as much of you as possible there.[/quote']

I see. So what are your thoughts on Deathrace 2000?

Death race 2000 you say...

From an Ancient Thread:

Death Race 2000 is probably the worst film i've ever seen.

Try sucking a fuck from my mouth.... It's one of the best B-movies in the world... EVER!!!

deathrace1.jpg

The film endorses the killing of pensioners... (by offering double the points)

How can you say this is a bad film?!?!?!?!?!!?@# - Short Clip

AND it stars David Carradine and Sylvester Stallone' date=' AND has two completely random breast shots, AND about 400 people being run over, AND an axploding baby, AND..

[img']http://www.badmovies.org/movies/deathrace/deathrace2.jpg

.. endorses bongade!!!!! What more could you want from a film?

hehehe, you should get spencer to give you deathsport. It's like the unofficial sequel except it is way shiter. It also has David Carradine but this time hes a fanny jedi type with a stupid sword and they ride "death machines" (scooters) that sound like tie fighters. There is also way too much dynamite which results in just about everything in the film getting blown up.