aberdeen-music

subway sandwiches, the hangover food of gods

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Was just wondering why they called it "Subway" I'm guessin cos the sandwiches are big long things (sounds dodgy) but aint subways cold' date='damp and not really the most pleasant places. Ok no more posting tonight, lack of sleep is drivin me mad.[/quote']

Hmmm, I'm from Ellon also. Although I was in the year above Allstardawn, so I very much doubt your have any idea who I am and vice versa. Have no idea why I mentioned that. Haven't been back to the hood in a whilee actually.

Everyone of the "OMG SUDWAY SUXX GO TO BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN" opinion should see a doctor immediately' date=' because there's clearly something seriously wrong with their sense of taste.

"But it's aLtErNaTiVe!!11!" I hear you cry...doesn't stop their sandwiches being sub-par, with dry fillings on rubbish bread.

Oh yeah...I went there.[/quote']

I think all the chicken fat they pump into the subway bread is going to your head!

Jewsters > Beautiful Mountain anyday :D

I'm not keen on Subway at all for some reason' date=' can't explain why, but the food just seems bland to me..[/quote']

oh i completely forgot about jewsters actually :D the only annoying thing is that it seems to be closed every time i walk past. wtf is happening to the world?

Jewsters > Beautiful Mountain anyday :D

I'm not keen on Subway at all for some reason' date=' can't explain why, but the food just seems bland to me..[/quote']

oh boy we're taking trips to subway when uni starts so you'd better start liking it!

subway is sooo good, apparently we're getting one in westhill.

kilau does decent chicken and coleslaw bagettes acutally.

Guest treader.

Last time I was in The Beautiful Mountain, the service was fucking shite. The girl I was served by was far more concerned about telling her workmates, quite loudly, about how "fucking wasted" she was all all the "stupid shit" she did than making my fucking sandwich. Then she dropped my whole sandwich into a box of cheese or something, and picked all the bits out and shoved them back into it. Cool.

stupid bint.

Guest tv tanned

been to beautiful mountain, i used to know hannah who worked there a while back, not sure if she still does or not. it was most enjoyable.

Books n beans, however, is where the lunching is at...

been to beautiful mountain' date=' i used to know hannah who worked there a while back, not sure if she still does or not. it was most enjoyable.

Books n beans, however, is where the lunching is at...[/quote']

Personally, I prefer other food than books, they aint too tasty, paper thin I guess *has already ran away*