aberdeen-music

management etc

des

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could just do weekly cooking rants

Wait a minute' date=' Gordon Ramsays already cornered the market in them.[/quote']

how about a weekly 'being the most miserable sod in the universe' column??? can i be a guest one week :cheers:

be like old times watching the young battle of the bands at drummonds and being on the JD n Coke before 6 o clock.... :D

Guest Mr Blastcap

this is a silly thread

just on reading this thread i reckon statue of misery go: chugga chugga chugga chugga ! yeah! howthafuckyadooinabardeeeeen!. or maybe not, maybe they sound like liars. why is metal so popular ?

just on reading this thread i reckon statue of misery go: chugga chugga chugga chugga ! yeah! howthafuckyadooinabardeeeeen!. or maybe not' date=' maybe they sound like liars. why is metal so popular ?[/quote']

???????????????????

???????????????????

???????????????????

???????????????????

WTF??????????????

Guest Steve Irwin

you need to learn to manage yourselves before you get someone to manage you

and write SOME DECENT SONGS TOO

your fans are bastards raisin hell

..... so management is a no go then?

I wouldnt have thought that you'd be seriously considering a manager until you've sorted out the problems within your own band. This thread has made you look very egotistical (you can't claim a sold out audience when they were obviously not all there to see you), you dont give a manager any practical things - how many times have you played out of Aberdeen etc.

As a manager, I'd say you are a very long way off of getting anywhere you'll need a manager.

Cheers

Stuart

we dont want management either. im pretty sure that this has been stated throughout the forum but there it is again' date=' just for you. leave our affairs to us.[/quote']

So the point in a thread asking about management was what exactly ?

All this goes to show is that your band is very, very unprofessional and probably most of the promoters on here are wondering why they'd book you as you cant even get yourselves together about what you put on a message board.

Cheers

Stuart

So the point in a thread asking about management was what exactly ?

All this goes to show is that your band is very' date=' very unprofessional and probably most of the promoters on here are wondering why they'd book you as you cant even get yourselves together about what you put on a message board.

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

our singer has a thirst for knowledge. we stilll dont want a manager, we have no intention of playing outside aberdeen. why would we?

our singer has a thirst for knowledge. we stilll dont want a manager' date=' we have no intention of playing outside aberdeen. why would we?[/quote']

To progress, to get a bigger fanbase, have you no desre to share the wonder you perceive the band to be with the rest of the world ?

Word of advice, taking credit for combined guest attendances wont win you many bands wanting to play with you.

Cheers

Stuart

our singer has a thirst for knowledge. we stilll dont want a manager' date=' we have no intention of playing outside aberdeen. why would we?[/quote']

you have no intention of playing outside aberdeen?

jeez...with the way you're going, you'll be stuck at miserable Kef gigs for eternity, and that's tragic..

To progress' date=' to get a bigger fanbase, have you no desre to share the wonder you perceive the band to be with the rest of the world ?

Word of advice, taking credit for combined guest attendances wont win you many bands wanting to play with you.

[/quote']

1, i never professed this band to be any more than a garage rck band who landed a spot at kef one day.

2 i never took any credit for that. i thanked each of the bands over and over on the night and in these very forums for playing and for playing for free.

hud at.

jeez...with the way you're going' date=' you'll be stuck at miserable Kef gigs for eternity, and that's tragic..[/quote']

Having seen the way they conduct themselves on here would you really want them out in the general populace playing ;)

Cheers

Stuart

jeez...with the way you're going' date=' you'll be stuck at miserable Kef gigs for eternity, and that's tragic..[/quote']

well, at least not this year or any time early next year. and we can do that WITHOUT a manager.

hell, we've barely played aberdeen yet. only 3 venues. besides, we're going on hiatus until we get our shit sorted and write some "bangin choons"

1' date=' i never professed this band to be any more than a garage rck band who landed a spot at kef one day.

2 i never took any credit for that. i thanked each of the bands over and over on the night and in these very forums for playing and for playing for free.

hud at.[/quote']

It was strongly implied that everyone left after your act and were there to see you, and if one member of your band states that then it is reflected as a band comment. Just ask Jamesy about that :p

Cheers

Stuart

that would give everyone too much satisfaction.

fuck no' date=' not today thank you kindly. what we will do instead is write a shiteload of new songs , better songs, then come back and show yous some new shet[/quote']

Except everyone on here is so bored of you they wont come. Frome what I've heard from you, you really will have to write some better songs (tho to be fair, I'm not into metal in any way, shape or form).

Cheers

Stuart

It was strongly implied that everyone left after your act and were there to see you' date=' and if one member of your band states that then it is reflected as a band comment. Just ask Jamesy about that :p

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

well its true, most people did leave after we played. what do you want us to do? lie and say it was packed till the end?

that doesnt mean they were there just to see us. a lot of people came in from ellon and had to catch a bus. etc, blah blah blah

Except everyone on here is so bored of you they wont come. Frome what I've heard from you' date=' you really will have to write some better songs (tho to be fair, I'm not into metal in any way, shape or form).

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

basically, i dont mind what you think. there are ways of letting people hear new stuff before we play it live. im just gonna let people decide for themselves what they think.