aberdeen-music

management etc

des

well its true' date=' most people did leave after we played. what do you want us to do? lie and say it was packed till the end?

that doesnt mean they were there just to see us. a lot of people came in from ellon and had to catch a bus. etc, blah blah blah[/quote']

Exactly, but thats definitely not the impression that was given, the impression that as given was that they were all to see you, which they werent, as I said you have to be carefull because if one memeber of a band says something it is seen as a band comment.

Cheers

Stuart

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly' date=' but thats definitely not the impression that was given, the impression that as given was that they were all to see you, which they werent, as I said you have to be carefull because if one memeber of a band says something it is seen as a band comment.

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

yeah i get it, but i dont have much control over what people say. except my clone, i had him labotomised. he's like a trained monkey, its great. :rockon:

just wait. we have had a bad week. we have only started to argue this week, and its sorted oot. we will hit practice very soon. get recorded properly, thinking about "the brye" dose anyone know if its any good? we want to go some place good. and i have sorted out my superfuzzfest guitar and am going to buy a kerry king EQ pedal. its gonna sound ACE! i cant wait till practice, were GONNA ROCK!!!!!!!

(my own personal view, please dont rip on me im just trying to change the subject)

so the brye???? any good?

Guest AmbientMood
just wait. we have had a bad week. we have only started to argue this week' date=' and its sorted oot. we will hit practice very soon. get recorded properly, thinking about "the brye" dose anyone know if its any good? we want to go some place good. and i have sorted out my superfuzzfest guitar and am going to buy a kerry king EQ pedal. its gonna sound ACE! i cant wait till practice, were GONNA ROCK!!!!!!!

[/quote']

Obviously in an ideal world your band would cease to exist but, seeing as you persist:

Stop making threads about your band, stop hyping yourselves, delete your forum, write some new songs, but don't tell everyone about it. No-one, aside from your fan, gives a shit. I don't even mean that in a nasty way, its just fact.