aberdeen-music

The Ashes...

Hugh_Jazz

We had to declare because at the end of the fifth day if there are any Australians still batting then we have a draw (as happened) we declared to try and give ourselves enough time to bowl out the Aussies and win the match.

Had we not declared it would have been a certain draw.

Thanks for the info, I hope you're English though!

'mon the Aussies.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info' date=' I hope you're English though!

'mon the Aussies.[/quote']

I was just talking to my Geordie boss about cricket the other day, seems it's the only sport that "most" scottish people get behind the english team...(still bitter about 14 oatcake, are we ?)

remember, the English cricket team are not a bunch of self obsessed, "we're the dogs bollox (not really) in yer face gobshitters thatt the feb football team is...

I support england 100% when it comes to cricket.

0% when it comes to football.

a fair point, there is much less arrogance associated with the english cricket team. what a finish again? i'm just pleased to see england putting the aussies who are the best team in the world under lots of pressure. i dont think we'll get the ashes back but its great that going into the fourth test we still have a great chance!!!!