aberdeen-music

Antics: Special Edition and Remix EP

NARC

Antics: Special Edition and Remix EP

On August 23rd, Matador US will be releasing a special edition package of Antics. The CD package will come with a bonus disc that includes Song Seven, NARC (Paul Banks remix), Not Even Jail (Daniel Kessler remix), Fog. vs. Mould for the Length of Love (remixed by Sam Fog. and Bob Mould) and Public Pervert (Carlos D. remix.) The special edition will also include Quicktime videos for Slow Hands, Evil and C'mere.

Following this release, Matador US will also be releasing a deluxe limited edition EP of the remixes on both vinyl and CD.

From www.interpolnyc.com

Oh Matador US, why do you tempt me so, with such pointless corporate reissuing?

I think that EP has been released over here. You can get all the remixes of the above songs on a cd in One Up and Fopp for 7. Extortionate.

PS my mental bet that you'd be the first respondent on this thread has been won

*Goes and gets Banana Choco Flakes Crunch Corner as prize*

well you used your sixth sense well. savour every choco-flake you deserve them.

just to add.....I downloaded A Time To Be So Small and it is a very odd version indeed.....it sounds all echoy and nothing like the album version and has some kind of dialogue of a man speaking ...but you cant quite hear what hes saying.

my guess is he is saying"keep buying Interpol, never stop enjoying Interpol" or "keep Interpol as the main focus of your musical attention"

Hopefully not on an "Antics" reissue

There is a good link to downloads on the Interpol message board in the media section, I got some decent live recordings, a hideous remix of Untitled and a dodgy recording of some song called "Cutthroat/Cut the Rope".

Guest bluesxman
What's the point? it's just antics and the slow hands ep all in one box.

The point is the same as all these reissues - to con people out of more money for the same item with a few dodgy remixes thrown in.