aberdeen-music

Hard-Fi - Almost Sold Out!

Ross

but.....but.....they're so shit?!?!?! not that i'm begrudging moshulu a sold out gig and all that but it just goes to show there's once again no accounting for taste. i mean one shit single that sold loads and they sell out moshulu. sheesh.

obviously it's a good thing that moshulu is putting on gigs that sell well, meaning they can put on more gigs etc and my opinion on the band hard-fi does in no way constitute absolute fact, i just don't like em. :)

Guest bluesxman
Working on it.

I am only me..... there is sadly not a team of Rosses able to be doing two things at once and in two places at the same time.

Ha, sorry was just a mild query as opposed to a demand! :D

Hang on!?! I thought nobody went to gigs in Aberdeen! How is this sold out!

Also' date=' hardly anybody on these forums seems to like them...so if no one on here has bought any tickets, who has?

Hmmmm hold on I'm seeing a pattern....wonder if the other promoters are aswell!!!

:rolleyes:[/quote']

I have a ticket, i think one of the problems over the last few months about ppl not going to 'small' gigs is alot of gig goers are students and alot of them are home just now, same with town hasnt been that busy during the week lately. Probably put this point in the wrong thread but ah well

I really suggest everyone who is even vaguely interested in Hard-Fi (ie. not the musos who are too cool to like such a popular band) should go to this gig, its gonna be brilliant. This is a group who are clearly going to be very big, and after this gig I'd put money on the fact they'll won't be 'small' enough to play Aberdeen again. If you want the chance to see them while they're on the up and not playing big venues and are liked by every Tom, Dick and Harry - go see them. I was gonna not bother then I remembered all the other big gigs in Aberdeen I've missed (Bloc Party, Razorlight, Muse) because I 'haven't been sure'.

Mike