aberdeen-music

Wasteland Leeds Campsite!

Gumpy

Guest haigyman
well i mean im going down on the thursday...so i guess the first folk there should corner off an area for like...i dunno 10 tents or so

oh oh and we can make a sign!!

a sign!? surely a huge fucking flag would be WAY cooler

i'm going down on the wednesday, so i can help set up the "site"

Guest haigyman
Well that was sudden.

well i WAS going to be going with my brother, but he doesn't want to now. to be honest, the line up isn't my cup of tea (dunno why i bought the ticket in the first place really, must've been the lure of campsite antics) so i'm kinda relieved not to be going, i need the money too.

well i WAS going to be going with my brother' date=' but he doesn't want to now. to be honest, the line up isn't my cup of tea (dunno why i bought the ticket in the first place really, must've been the lure of campsite antics) so i'm kinda relieved not to be going, i need the money too.[/quote']

You know my birthday's coming up.

I can think of a great present someone could give me...

Guest haigyman
You know my birthday's coming up.

I can think of a great present someone could give me...

i'll buy you something nice out of the 200 or so pounds i'll get for my ticket on ebay.

Alright you fannies' date=' since we're going down a day early, anyone that wants to camp with us can give us their tents to set up on the wednesday. Mr Dead Anyway, if you fancy camping out (there's at least 7 of us, not including wastelanders) PM me and we could get something sorted out.[/quote']

am i fuck spending a portion of my weekend setting up some fuckers tent. on your own there paul.

• 3 weeks later...