aberdeen-music

Eeeep!

Metarie

There are heaps of police men with dogs around my flat! There's alarms going off and it's bloody scaring me. Apparently someone is running around the King Street/Morrison's area...and frankly if they need as many of them as that, it can't be good. So keep safe kids, I'm certainly freaked out :help:

sadly my phone is really old - no recording stuff. I was getting flashlights in my windows...kinda embarrassing seeing as I was trying to subtley peep out and see what was going on. Had to scuttle down stairs in my pyjamas to let them access the car park.

I wish I lived higher up :(

Well, King Street is a big area. Im sure they are after a guy who stole a policemans donut :D

Nah, dont worry. Just lock your door and relax. Put it this way, if I was a bad criminal person I wouldnt hang around where there are squillions of police people.

Myself, Jonny Lucifer and Pete were walking through the Morrissons car park on thurday night and there were 3 cop cars there. They called us over and told us to go the other way cause they had police dogs. There were two vans out on the street - one next to the road leading to the car park of me and mels block of flats, and another just next to pizza hut. When we got in Mel, Neil and Denise were all slightly worked up as they had been in the parking lot when all the police drove in. I asked one of the cops what it was all about and he said he couldn't say!

Did anyone find out what had actually happened????

Myself' date=' Jonny Lucifer and Pete were walking through the Morrissons car park on thurday night and there were 3 cop cars there. They called us over and told us to go the other way cause they had police dogs. There were two vans out on the street - one next to the road leading to the car park of me and mels block of flats, and another just next to pizza hut. When we got in Mel, Neil and Denise were all slightly worked up as they had been in the parking lot when all the police drove in. I asked one of the cops what it was all about and he said he couldn't say!

Did anyone find out what had actually happened????[/quote']

Nope, I asked too but like I say they just said there was someone running around. I would have thought it was a drugs thing, it being Aberdeen and King Street. If it was anything majorly serious it probably would have been in the local paper.