aberdeen-music

Streetcleaner

bifta23

Guest Page 99

Street Clear is an amazing album, I remember playing it extremly loud the first time I ever bought it, ah the looks on their faces :p

I'd probibly say Street Cleaner or Songs Of Love and Hate are my favourites, because I prefer their old sound.

Guest Mr Blastcap

me, i have a soft spot for the first LP, with the spooky face on it: particicularly Ice nerveshatter, its super. streetcleaner is the balls though- i remember getting it with a bunch of carcass lp's just cause the name interested me, i couldnt stop listening to it for a whole summer.

me' date=' i have a soft spot for the first LP, with the spooky face on it: particicularly Ice nerveshatter, its super. streetcleaner is the balls though- i remember getting it with a bunch of carcass lp's just cause the name interested me, i couldnt stop listening to it for a whole summer.[/quote']

aye, streetcleaner is the best godflesh lp, but I always thought that the production on it was pretty weak, imagine if mick harris had been at the desk...

godfllesh godflesh is ace too (the one with the wierd face), Veins and avalanche master song...amazing.

the weakest lp for me has to be selfless.

I did like songs of love and hate, and the dub remix lp too, but broadrick seemed to go downhill again after that.

I remember going on the back of a motor bike, with no crash helmet listening to Streetcleaner and mighty trust crusher was on...fuck, taht was a bleak day.

Guest Mr Blastcap

all this earache high water point nostalgia prompted me to dig out O.L.D's classic melodic rock album lo flux tube, BETTER than the Beatles and the last Oasis record. i liked the guitar sound Fudge Tunnel had, and the t-shirts: the music was a bit dull after a while though.

Lo flux tube is an amazing album. i liked the punker selftitled first album though. Especially the track that featured on the Grindcrusher releases with the spanish guitar in it. Canna mind the name now but it was magic.

Fudge Tunnel were ace at The Pelican. i remember there support Head Cleaner being pretty good live too but there CD is pish.

I have a headcleaner single, the on ewith the rubber gloves on the front cover.

and, another wild rose (mono grande?) supported Fudge T too.

ahh... the smoke...teeth starting up....holy shit..what a gig. (my first ever gig, I think).

(being a wee poof from Lossiemouth, I never drove till I got to the deen).

he he, jakes right, the "fudge tunnel gig" always gets brought up every month or so.

I have a headcleaner single' date=' the on ewith the rubber gloves on the front cover.

and, another wild rose (mono grande?) supported Fudge T too.

ahh... the smoke...teeth starting up....holy shit..what a gig. (my first ever gig, I think).

(being a wee poof from Lossiemouth, I never drove till I got to the deen).

he he, jakes right, the "fudge tunnel gig" always gets brought up every month or so.[/quote']

Your from Lossie!!!!!!

Suprised i dont know you then we're of similar ages,

MMM Maple is that not the band Scott ( C )'s in, im sure he was at that gig too.

Infact he bought the HATE HATE HATE longsleeve with Fudge in blue on the sleeve.

Im a stalker really :O

Finally i though it was Another Wild Rose and Nerve Wrecker who supported Fudge Tunnel ?(

Who is O.L.D and Lo Flux Tube? I thought I knew a fair bit about earache.....

O.L.D. are Old Lady Drivers and Lo Flux Tube was there second album on Earache.

I got a promo of the whole album on cassette after me and my mate put in a joint order.

I think i ordered Carcass's Necroticism album and they sent the album plus a promo cassette of the exact same album - pointless :rolleyes: