aberdeen-music

Whats the general consensus on this as a band name...

may i recomend " the kitten rapers "? has a nice ring to it dont u think. do what the hexagonal pensioners did, just put a bunch of adjectives and random words in a bag and pull out combinations tilll u get 1 u like! u will end up with odd ones along the line like: 'generalised mango' or 'bananna raping' thats just some i came up with trying to get a screen name that fitted, im more than happy with 'reject monkey' ;)

i think the band name is ok but you should be aiming higher than ok.

artwork is good.

if you want to be a "scene" band, pick a name that fits in with the scene. if you don't want to be constrained by a "scene", try and pick something truly original. not easy of course.

clickee here

clickee here too

and here ...

The last one suggested the quite fantastic Cuntage Rotten-cat Food .

talking about band names, one night round at a friends we were listening to music and watching telly with subtitles. some shit movie came on(may have been the peacemaker) and for the first half hour of the film the only subtitles were *talking in russian* *shouts in russian* *farm animals heard faintly* and i thought these would make good band names. it had us laughing a lot anyway. i wonder what they were saying that was so unworthy of translation for a whole half hour.