aberdeen-music

at the drive in

Guest lime ruined my life

Guest Gasss

I'm not really a big ATDI fan but I read an article on Omar ages ago. He was playing right handed Squier vista series guitars. I can't remember the model - maybe a showmaster -which were like small, reverse bodied jazzmasters, flipped over to left handed so they were the "right" way round and with a modified scratchplate/bridge pickup. His amp was an Orange ODR120 half stack and he used tons of effects including a big muff and several EH memory mans (memory men?) in series. It'll probably all be on guitargeek.com but I can't check that at work.

Guest lime ruined my life

thanks. aces.

i just wanted to know what pedals cedric used for the guitar sound, i should of guessed it was something liek 10 distortion pedals. infact, i did. i was right.

Well he generally never played guitar for atdi' date=' wot with there aleady being 2 guitarists. If he did it must have been on acrobatic tenenment when Jim was the only guitarist.[/quote']

Cedric did in fact play guitar; on the Relationship of Command tour, he would play guitar on Rolodex Propaganda, whilst Jim concentrated on keys and percussion. From what I can recall, the guitar used was a stripped down SG - nothing more than one pick-up.