aberdeen-music

my footie team are possibly going bust.....

delboy

this weekend is the longest of me life, a decision on the future of my football team cambridge united is being taken on monday and there's a very good chance we will cease to exist tomorrow thanks to customs and exsice being utter wankers.

so i may need a new team to support, any suggestions and why?

this weekend is the longest of me life' date=' a decision on the future of my football team cambridge united is being taken on monday and there's a very good chance we will cease to exist tomorrow thanks to customs and exsice being utter wankers.

so i may need a new team to support, any suggestions and why?[/quote']

oxford united, because they are much more clever & not going bust tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aye its d day today! actually i've soft spots for derry city, fort william and cove rangers. cambridge city? not my local team as i was brought up within the floodlights of united but prob the best option. oxford no way, buckie thistle i could be persuaded....

there is only one team you have to support....CALEY!!!!!!!!!! reason being craig brewster what a legend

well said that man.

actually if you are still living in Northern Ireland it would make sense to support a team close to home (even though Inverness is probably about 150 miles away!), it is probably the closest SPL club to you.

Plus we are the best. :cheers:

well said that man.

actually if you are still living in Northern Ireland it would make sense to support a team close to home (even though Inverness is probably about 150 miles away!)' date=' it is probably the closest SPL club to you.

Plus we are the best. :cheers:[/quote']

Geography not a strong point then? Here's a list of SPL clubs closer to Northern Ireland:

Celtic

Dundee United

Dunfermline

Falkirk

Hearts

Hibs

Kilmarnock

Livingston

Motherwell

Rangers