aberdeen-music

Keith Chaos

Hog

Really? Where was this' date=' in Lossie?[/quote']

Probably The Beach Bar, i remember the Loreli singer doing an acoustic set and i think there was a full band performance at night.

I think i'll look out my Loreli white long sleeve T-shirt with Run From Me on the back, just to remember those great times :help:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! I knew we sold one...

There was a while when The Loreli seemed to be playing every week up here somewhere.

I remember Jonna's the local night club started putting bands on, on a thursday night which was a disaster for me as it didn't look good going into work on a friday still pist from the night before strangely enoughThe Loreli played the opening night :cheers:

As for the white T-shirt can i exchange it for a black one please, the white one's a little too see through :O

Since you like Jellyfish I think I can forgive you.

OK I think I'm armed and ready.

By the way the other Jellyfish offspring were Imperial Drag, The Grays, Jason Faulker whilst Moog Cookbook are freaky as a bosanova beat and all well worth a listen. Although Moog Cookbook only one or twice to twist your brain.

Sorry' date=' typical drummer, coming in too early.

Anyway, you spelled 'tunelessly' wrong...[/quote']

Listen Drummer Boy, what would you know about tuneless, I have headphones, you have a vocal mic, who has the last (and only) laugh? :D

I believe I did point out on Thursday night that I couldn't hold a tune in a bucket so your insinuations mean nothing to me.

Beach Bar and it was a Sunday. Full band and I've still got a long sleeved T Shirt :gringo:

I remember playing Joanna's on a few Thursdays. What a drag playing to 1am and working the next day... mind you that's the night I met the blon :love:

I was there that night, i wonder if she was impressed with your version of Comfortably Numb :nono: :O

• 9 months later...