aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Hog

Since were talking hair....

Hog! You have to do it. Follow in the footsteps of Steve Howe and that bloke you're always on about! ;)

I thought about it before but its becoming appealing. Should I grow a skullet?

I think the question is 'can i grow a skullet?' and if the answer is 'yes i can' then fuck yeah...its the ultimate in tacky...

I think the question is 'can i grow a skullet?' and if the answer is 'yes i can' then fuck yeah...its the ultimate in tacky...

Well I can grow it sideways and backwards, so yeah Its skullet worthy. :rockon:

Hog! You have to do it. Follow in the footsteps of Steve Howe and that bloke you're always on about! ;)

This gentleman?

DTB59.jpg

Now now Hog' date=' did you really need a whole new thread just to ask that question?[/quote']

Think yourself lucky. He bores the shit out of me on a daily basis. He says it doesn't really bother him, yet constantly feels the need to joke about it. Methinks the baldy bastard doth protest too much.

Hog, according to the wonderful www.mulletjunky.com, a skullet is when you deliberately shave your hair. What you would have is a bullet or forceskullet, like this one.

silverbullett.jpg

For ease of reference, here's mulletjunky.com's handy definition:

SKULLET- (skl-t) n. Someone that shaves their head (to expose the skull) but leaves the mullet. (Uncommon)

BULLET or FORCEKULLET-(bl-t), (frs-ky-lt) n. Someone with a mullet who is balding. The outcome is a forced skullet. (Common)