aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Hog

Wine recommendation!!!!

Italian Barolo! I have been recommended this many a time but at last, I have tried it!

Full bodied and rich in its complexity. Recommended with game and strong cheeses

For Jake- 13.5%

Music... Muse...the latest album :rockon:

Hog..did you really drink it with game and strong cheese, or did you do the predictable and sit and guzzle the lot while pissing about on msn? :p

Hog..did you really drink it with game and strong cheese' date=' or did you do the predictable and sit and guzzle the lot while pissing about on msn? :p[/quote']

Well Cloud, there are 2 options

1) I sat in my living room eating Pheasant, Roe Deer cutlets and the finest pigeon Breast, accompanied with Brie.

2) Or, I read the label, drank the bottle and then went onto MSN while poking fun at Cowboy Dan on Ab-music. Devin Townsend blaring in the background.

The decision...........is yours

2) Or' date=' I read the label, drank the bottle and then went onto MSN while poking fun at Cowboy Dan on Ab-music. Devin Townsend blaring in the background.[/quote']

It's definitely this one :D

Bearing in mind this is Aberdeen' date=' would the wine go well with roast seagull and a rowie?[/quote']

Washed down with "le piss of le junkie" yeh ken, hehe :cheers:

Yo sorry to bargin this forum but would element 106 want to play a charity gig at the end of july with 4 local bands supporting? you would be headlining. it would be good.

sorry im new to this' date=' what dose PM mean?[/quote']

It stands for Private message i.e. an email via aberdeen-music

I do prefer Steves version though