aberdeen-music

[img] code

Minstrel

Guest The Dark Knight

no point in asking.

altho I don't see why not seeing the fucking size of the Gallery.

but like I said, no point in asking.

People abused it and wouldn't obey by the rules.

you abuse, you lose.

Guest Scott 5FD

i think banners might be a good idea.

for example if someone is on a street team, or in a local band, they could have a wee banner in their sig. you, know, like the ones that are on this site for Captain Tom's and the like.

just an idea.

I hate images in signitures. Their totally pointless, insanely irritating, and just clutter up the screen. If you have an avater, what's the need for anything else?

I also think you should have a limit on sig. size. Check out Ben's for an example. It just means you have to scroll about a hundred times more, and it's never anything you want to read anyway.

*rant* lol

Guest The Dark Knight

hmm, come to think about it...

signiture images = bad idea.

I forgot the shit that people used to put on there. Even banners are a bad idea.

Every single member will have fucking emo shite splattered all over the page. Nope, just leave things the way they are. And...maybe make the avatars a bit bigger? Oh go'an! ;)

everything is fine as it is now

the avatars are a fine size, not big enough to get annoying (as i have seen on other forums) but big enough to recognise people by

as for images in sigs, theres no real need, and i know its really annoying for people on dialup to have to wait for all the images to load while viewing threads

everyitng is fine now, so just leave it

David