aberdeen-music

::TONIGHT - Hell Is For Heroes + Sound Explosion + X-Certs TONIGHT::

Ross

i totally forgot about MUD tonight.That's cool.HIFH usually do play for an hour as Ross says' date=' hopefully with more of the classics than new stuff :D[/quote']

For shame! :p

I'm actioning my plan to have a gig calender thing on my wall as I'd manage to forget about this gig as well. I'll see if I can make it down - still haven't seen HIFH OR the X-Certs live.

Guest Lisa

Why the hell would a band play more of the "classics" than new stuff anyway?

It defies sense...unless you are a huge arena/stadium type band.

Why are music fans nowadays so ignorant and overly hard to please.

HIFH are a good band (i dont like em but i see the appeal.) They are kind of on the ropes at the moment industry wise and are making a valiant effort at keeping their band alive through the hardcore fanbase they have. They are hardly going to not use the live arena to promote their latest product are they?

HIFH are a good band (i dont like em but i see the appeal.) They are kind of on the ropes at the moment industry wise and are making a valiant effort at keeping their band alive through the hardcore fanbase they have. They are hardly going to not use the live arena to promote their latest product are they?

I never said not to promote they're latest offering, I was merely getting at the fact i want them to play 3 of clubs, I can climb mountains, You drove me to it and slow song.If these are included in their set list then I will be even happier than I already am of the fact I'm goin to see them tonight :up:

Get a hold of yoursel' wifie!:p

Nothing wrong with keeping fans happy by playing oldies.

What a silly thing to say, why wouldnt you play the crowd pleasers?

At the end of the day you are there to impress/entertain the public yeh? Not to go off on some wanky "look at me with my fancie new songs" kinda trip.

Personelly i think yes incorporate new stuff you have to but you have to get the mix between new and old material for a gig especially when you have two or more albums out.