aberdeen-music

Vader's Imperial March... But In Heavy Metal!

Its fucking shit. Metallcia did a better one with the symphony. I had the mp3 ages ago.

Also' date=' look for Code 13 - Paean

half way through the song they burst into it and it sounds alot cooler/heavier than that shit attempt.[/quote']

that's being a little harsh... it's not that bad, all the chord changes and the melody are played spot on, but I suppose, who would have guessed that a professional band with a symphony orchestra would outdo some average joe with a multi track....

that's being a little harsh... it's not that bad' date=' all the chord changes and the melody are played spot on, but I suppose, who would have guessed that a professional band with a symphony orchestra would outdo some average joe with a multi track....[/quote']I knwo tis spot on etc. But its boring. Doesn't sound heavy at all. Just sounds cheesy.

and like I said, check out the Code 13 song. They dont have a full orchestra, and Im nto sure if they're classed as professional, and they're a punk band. yet, they still make it sound alot heavier and more exciting than that pathetic attempt at heavy metal.