aberdeen-music

Europe is still on! (not the band, Sophie)

Christy

dude you mean nicholson but hey i will let you off this time. :cheers:

nicholson and severin would be ace but even better with................... BURTON O'BRIEN!!!!

Burton O'Brien will get his South African citizenship sorted out soon, when he does he will go straight into the national team and bugger off for half the season. I aint a fan of bringing in players who play in the Cup Of Nations every other season.

Love from Christy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really hope we get miller. hearts will be able to offer him more wages but the dons are going places. with miller, nicholson and a few more good signings europe will continue to get closer. please god let us sign miller.

i really wish this was true but doubt it is...............

shaun maloney of celtic was told he is no longer in celtics first team plans so could leave if he wants. he supposedly said he would like to continue playing in scotland and due to him being an aberdeen loon the dons would be the team of his choice. miller and maloney = mad!!!!!!!! but i doubt this is true.

i dont see why we dont put in a loan bid for someone like pearson or ross wallace. they are constantly left out the squad especially pearson who has fallen out with the coaching staff at celtic. pearson is a quality player, shame he is ginger but nobodys prefect. its unlikely we would get him either but its worth a go. he aint getting first team football. many of you may think i have just spoke a lot of cock but ach well.

i dont see why we dont put in a loan bid for someone like pearson or ross wallace. they are constantly left out the squad especially pearson who has fallen out with the coaching staff at celtic. pearson is a quality player' date=' shame he is ginger but nobodys prefect. its unlikely we would get him either but its worth a go. he aint getting first team football. many of you may think i have just spoke a lot of cock but ach well.[/quote']

when a club takes a player on loan they are in most cases expected to pay the players wages,

and at a guess id say pearson is on no less than 5 grand a week

when a club takes a player on loan they are in most cases expected to pay the players wages' date='

and at a guess id say pearson is on no less than 5 grand a week[/quote']

yeah i guess though we could only offer to pay half his wages. still 2500 a week like but hes ace!!!!!! doubt celtic would accept that anyway but they are paying full wages while he does fuck all for them, doesnt even warm the benches.

yeah. pearson is a scotland international and deserves first team football. he is good enough for the celtic team and has proven that with many brilliant performances especially the one against barcelona. i do realise we will not be getting him though but may as well put in a loan bid, you never know. surely he is gagging for first team football and a loan spell at us could attract attention from other clubs so he could get sold.

I like Football Manager' date=' and I am currently Aberdeen, but Bobby Petta fills my left mid spot, to great effect. I will get a scout on the ass of this McLaren boy, tho[/quote']

Wouldn't it be great if the players in these management games were actually like they are in real life? I mean like if on your team's Christmas night out Bobby Petta snorted coke* and fell completely out of favour. Or Stephen Pearson had an alcohol problem* and you had to decide whether or not to sack him, get him counselling or just make him sit on the bench all season.

*allegedly

Love from CHristy

yeah i guess though we could only offer to pay half his wages. still 2500 a week like but hes ace!!!!!! doubt celtic would accept that anyway but they are paying full wages while he does fuck all for them' date=' doesnt even warm the benches.[/quote']

If we got Stephen Pearson we could save money on his accommodation by putting straight into an alcohol dry-out centre. Two birds, one stone.

Love from CHristy

the daily record are reporting that Hearts have puleld out of the race to sign lee miller after they failed to reach personal terms' date=' leaving the path open for aberdeen to sign him.[/quote']

SHABBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully he accepts our offer. :cheers: