aberdeen-music

Tenesee Kait returns to Aberdeen 21st May!

Well done GFN?C that was a first class line up, and a thoroughly enjoyable night. My thoughts on the bands:

Milking Meerkats

As I said last night this is the most improved band in Aberdeen. The playing was excellent, they've really gelled as a band. Several other people also commented on how far they'd come since last time. Big applause after every tune.

Korova

Highly original sounding with some moments of greatness. The were well received and we would certainly like to see them back soon. Are they local or a touring band BTW?

The Rites

OK I'm going to make an awkward attempt to classify them... think MC5 meets Bad Company. I could tell even during the level check that they were going to be great. People were up dancing to them and that speaks volumes. Please book them again.

Tenesse Kait

Everything I heard about them is true. They didn't dissapoint. Thought they sound a lot like The Offspring. Old Offspring. Lovely guys too!

Please continue with the mixed line-ups like this. A lot of the regulars stayed the course last night. Even saw a few standing up front.

Guest Laura@TMB
Please book them again.

And Tenesse Kait too please - right up my musical street :rockon:

Bought their mini-album :love:

A lot of the regulars stayed the course last night. Even saw a few standing up front.

Standing-up... surely not o_O

Well done GFN/ Kirk.