aberdeen-music

Help with a Important decision

kenny

the acoustic one - jigsaw? Is a very gd song could do with a violin and cello to complement the gtr wen your not singin to fill the gaps in. But thats just my opinion. Gd luck.

Danny.

i think that some cello when we finally record it proper would be good

cheers

Exaclty. And why the hell is there any need for an EP to be genre specific?

Errr, i think you and Mr Officer missed the point. We are actually gonna do what we want in the end, but it doesn't hurt to see what other people think? Or maybe i'm wrong in thinking that feedback is a good thing?

:D

Errr' date=' i think you and Mr Officer missed the point. We are actually gonna do what we want in the end, but it doesn't hurt to see what other people think? Or maybe i'm wrong in thinking that feedback is a good thing?

:D[/quote']

Well I don't think Mr Officer and I are missing the point because you got our feedback.

Errr' date=' i think you and Mr Officer missed the point. We are actually gonna do what we want in the end, but it doesn't hurt to see what other people think? Or maybe i'm wrong in thinking that feedback is a good thing?

:D[/quote']

If thats the case I think you might want to change what you're writing on the site as it looks to me like you are going to choose what people want. Bit of clarification required maybe.

"You choose what EP we record first!!!!

We want to give you guys the chance to decide which Ep we'll record/release first

You have three choices"

For what it's worth I think Halfdone Jigsaw is amazing.:)

If thats the case I think you might want to change what you're writing on the site as it looks to me like you are going to choose what people want. Bit of clarification required maybe.

"You choose what EP we record first!!!!

We want to give you guys the chance to decide which Ep we'll record/release first

You have three choices"

For what it's worth I think Halfdone Jigsaw is amazing.:)

To clarify completely, it will certainly be taken into consideration what other people think and will most probably influence our final decision, so i stand by what is said on both.

Guest valley69

If I was gonna release an e.p. id wanna know wot people thought of our shit before I did so. Goodnihgt Aberdeen..i have 3 ooo words to write for tomorrow. X

Funnily enough this whole thread is summing up my first impressions pretty well. All of the songs sound to me like you're playing what you think people will want to hear, and the whole 'which do you like best' thing just reinforces that. They're all quite nice, and certainly well played, but they don't seem to mean anything...

To me, feedback is not "here's some possibilities, what should we do?"

Feedback should be "here is the very best we can do. What do you think?"

Be brave. As a very wise man once said - "Run it up the flagpole, and see who salutes it"...

Funnily enough this whole thread is summing up my first impressions pretty well. All of the songs sound to me like you're playing what you think people will want to hear' date=' and the whole 'which do you like best' thing just reinforces that. They're all quite nice, and certainly well played, but they don't seem to mean anything...

Be brave. As a very wise man once said - "Run it up the flagpole, and see who salutes it"...[/quote']

I think he's right.

Funnily enough this whole thread is summing up my first impressions pretty well. All of the songs sound to me like you're playing what you think people will want to hear' date=' and the whole 'which do you like best' thing just reinforces that. They're all quite nice, and certainly well played, but they don't seem to mean anything...

Be brave. As a very wise man once said - "Run it up the flagpole, and see who salutes it"...[/quote']

genevieve salutes you sir, for the honesty.

k