aberdeen-music

Help with a Important decision

kenny

Funnily enough this whole thread is summing up my first impressions pretty well. All of the songs sound to me like you're playing what you think people will want to hear' date=' and the whole 'which do you like best' thing just reinforces that. They're all quite nice, and certainly well played, but they don't seem to mean anything...

To me, feedback is not "here's some possibilities, what should we do?"

Feedback should be "here is the very best we can do. What do you think?"

Be brave. As a very wise man once said - "Run it up the flagpole, and see who salutes it"...[/quote']

Yeah, i agree to a certain extent. We have no intention of discarding the other songs, they are still gonna be part of our repetoire, we're not asking people to decide what style of music we play or are gonna play. We have found ourselves in the rather fortunate position where all the members of the band bring different elements music wise to the band itself through the rather contrasting musical tastes we have, thus the songs we've been writing reflect this. We have a musical style and we intend to stick to it, however the feedback idea was as said, just an idea.

I will ask you to elaborate on the 'they don't seem to mean anything' statement as i feel that is a tad unfair. A lot has gone into to this from all parties involved and we wouldn't have written the songs if they didn't mean something to us (although i don't know what 'Alphabetty' is about).

Just want you to clarify that statement....

Kenny,

The song I Get Burnt is your strongest (imho) track then ALphabetty second, then Halfdone Jigsaw last.

Personal taste really for me as I like I Get Burnt with its strong and soulful sound.

hope that helps,

Bobbie

In a daddy or chips way....

do we release a Pop ep' date=' a Rock ep or an Acoustic ep?????

there is a track from each here [url']www.myspace.com/genevieveuk

Please have a listen and let us know.

Guest stuartmaxwell
Kenny' date='

The song [i']I Get Burnt is your strongest (imho) track then ALphabetty second, then Halfdone Jigsaw last.

Personal taste really for me as I like I Get Burnt with its strong and soulful sound.

hope that helps,

Bobbie

ha ha ha

if only you knew...

hum, something to ponder??

sure I'm still manager, just no point signing that way since most know who I am nowadays.

ah, sorry we can always get into one for the fun of it if you miss my way of typing lol

Bobbie

some feeker took scene points, how anal are they :finger:

all will be revealed...

are you not the manager of IDEnTiTY anymore?

i miss the way you used to type...

Bobbie

Manager

IDENTITY