aberdeen-music

Mogwai

Rob

Just bought 3 tickests thanks to Yousef when he called at about half 12....i was still in bed. Cheers to Rob! I recently purchased some ear-plugs aswell, what a coincidence!

I think the ABC is in an old cinema where that sports bar thingy is. Just across the road from Nice & sleazy's so they won't have far to walk!

Is Ripple Boy going?

They're not that loud anymore. I was actually disappointed that my ear-drums weren't bleeding at their gig at the Barrowlands. :D

A lack of funds is the only thing preventing me from booking a ticket right now. I have enough but I'm still thinking about buying a ticket for the Pixies gig...

Decisions, decisions. :cheers:

They're not that loud anymore. I was actually disappointed that my ear-drums weren't bleeding at their gig at the Barrowlands. :D

A lack of funds is the only thing preventing me from booking a ticket right now. I have enough but I'm still thinking about buying a ticket for the Pixies gig...

Decisions' date=' decisions. :cheers:[/quote']

Aha... I have just bought a ticket for myself and yourself. This will be utterly immense.

Malcolm Middleton, Sigur Ros in Glasgow and Berlin, Mogwai, SEA going into the recording studio, and possibility of playing T in the Park...... all in the space of a month. This will be an amazing (and expensive) month.

Good thing i signed on the dole last week.

one ticket 15.96

bloody hell' date=' thats a fucking scandal

(i did buy one though :) )[/quote']

I would have paid with my soul, but it didn't cover the Postage & Package costs.

By the looks of things Maxi's flat will be full of wasters this night!! I've also had about 10 calls and texts from mates in Elgin, Glasgow, and Edinburgh who are all going. This could be a legendary night!!!

Guest stuartmaxwell
I would have paid with my soul' date=' but it didn't cover the Postage & Package costs.

![/quote']

stick some brackets in there and it could be a mmw song

:p

stick some brackets in there and it could be a mmw song

:p

A quite spectacular observation, it did give me a chuckle :cheers:

I say we all get the train leaving Aberdeen about 12ish, drink all the way down, then drink in Nice And Sleazy's from about 3pm till 8pm, then go to gig and get brutally assualted by noise.

I have been bouncing about all day since i've found out about this gig :D

I say we all get the train leaving Aberdeen about 12ish' date=' drink all the way down, then drink in Nice And Sleazy's from about 3pm till 8pm, then go to gig and get brutally assualted by noise.[/quote']

Actually just realised this is the journey me and Joss made for Julia Thirteen playing Barfly last year, and that was total carnage. Jaggermiester played a big part.

Oh that Josephine bassist....... she regretted meeting me somewhat. :D

Guest stuartmaxwell

fuck now THAT was a crazy night out

"ruuuubbbbiiiiiisssssshhhhhh"

for those who aint aware there are new julia thirteen recordings at www.juliathirteen.com they are currently recording/mixing/dossing with campbell and iain from aereogramme

i love the new songs, however, the day when they do one armed scissor and ...stop the car .... :D

i love the new songs' date=' however, the day when they do one armed scissor and ...stop the car .... :D[/quote']

I can say i am one of the very few who have seen them play those songs :D

And also may i add..... FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!

Tori Amos is playing the day before Mogwai in Glasgow, ARRGGHHH!!! How i wish i had a shitload of spare cash