aberdeen-music

B.C. Rich NJ Mockingbird For Sale

Mick Maverik

B.C. Rich NJ Mockingbird (Black)

Hi there, I bought this on a whim the other week, and basically I can't afford to keep it. I bought this new for 400 and am looking to get back between 300 - 340 (cash) for it. It has been played about 3 times since it's purchase and is still in good nick (as you'd expect). If anyone would like to see it / try it I can meet them in town. I am advertising here first, but if there are no takers in the next couple of weeks,I'll be putting it on ebay (I'll post the link). Thanks, Andy

It's a speed-loader and it was from Bruce Millers. I think this is the same guitar (but only not plain black): Guitar Also, I'm willing to take the price down if anyone has anything to trade?

p.s. this was worth more in it's hey-day, I got it for 400 because B.C. Rich have recently replaced it with an updated NJ Mockingbird without tuning pegs.

It's a speed-loader and it was from Bruce Millers. I think this is the same guitar (but only not plain black): Guitar Also' date=' I'm willing to take the price down if anyone has anything to trade?

p.s. this was worth more in it's hey-day, I got it for 400 because B.C. Rich have recently replaced it with an updated NJ Mockingbird without tuning pegs.[/quote']

Um... i hate to break up the party but that guitar you posted in that link doesn't have a speedloader bridge....

The guitar can't have a speedloaded AND have tuning pegs.... so the new updated NJ's that you are thinking about are fitted with Floyd Speedloaders, but your one, it would seem is not....

• 3 weeks later...
I wouldnt mind trying out a speedloader bridge to see if its up to the hype

No it doesn't!

I tried an NJ Virgin with a Speedloader and it was horrible. Couldn't wobble the bridge when palm muting (when you deliberately try to!) and (it may just have been this particular one) but you couldn't pull it up! I tried to pull a harmonic up and it wouldn't allow it! The bridge just clicked and stayed flush with the body, which IMO was pathetic!