aberdeen-music

RENAULT CLIO 1.2 For Sale!

Guest Cowboy Dan

Guest Cowboy Dan

clio.jpg

Yup, I'm selling my car to buy a faster one.

R Reg 1997 1.2 3dr Renault Clio, the last run of the old style.

Loud exhaust, which is nice but may not be for some people...

6 disc cd changer

Uh, engine

There are some dodgers trying to sell this model on auto trader for about 2,000 but i'm looking for offers around 750-1,000, Ideal first car and cheap for insurance!

Allow me to perform a rough translation....

Yup' date=' I'm selling my car to buy a faster one [b'](because I've fucked the clutch/brakes/engine)

R Reg 1997 1.2 3dr Renault Clio, the last run of the old style (ie: not the good looking ones, the shat ones).

Loud exhaust, which is nice but may not be for some people...(exhaust sounds like a really fat guy farting through an amplifier)

6 disc cd changer

Uh, engine(see above - rodgered)

There are some dodgers trying to sell this model on auto trader for about 2,000 (which is what they are worth if in good working order) but mine is not and so i am looking for offers around 750-1,000, Ideal first car and cheap for insurance!(until you crash it and fuck your premiums!)

By the way, this is in good humour and jest - i've never seen a car for sale on here and thus never had this opportunity! Don't take it personally ... :p:p:p

well, it's a money stealing catch-22. premiums are based on

- no claims bonus (how many years without claiming for an accident)

- age (once over 25, premiums drop significantly)

- car type

The problem is that if you don't get on the no claims ladder, they won't start giving you the discount. my step mum learned to drive at 27, and her insurance was still well expensive, even though she had a beat up car worth nowt. it's crookery and thievery i tell thee.