aberdeen-music

bloody dark-dressers..

Penny

yeh, i was out drivin around aberdeen today.. and no matter where i went people were dressed in horrible dark clothes, what the fuck is it with people not dressing all nice n summery when its a nice WARM sunny day..

it pisses me off when people dress depressingly in dingy artic clothes, apart from lookin plain borin, they must be fuckin boiling..

rant over.

I always wear navy: it's not a weather related thing, it's just that every hoody I own is navy. I suppose my jeans are navy too. And my trainers.... It's good to wear dark colours when the sun's out but it's windy, cause the sun heats you up more than if you were wearing lighter colours.

science and logic have no place in fashion choice :p

Haha - clearly I have no fashion then. All my clothes are bought on the basis of science and logic: I look better in baggy jeans cause I don't look fat, ditto for baggy tops, hoodies can hide my hair if I can't be arsed washing it, the waterproof trousers I wear relatively often are waterproof, my trainers are comfy (that's logic surely?) and my waterproof jacket is so incredibly unsexy but IS windproof and waterproof.

It's all logic and science!

wait

yeh' date=' i was out drivin around aberdeen today.. and no matter where i went people were dressed in horrible dark clothes, what the fuck is it with people not dressing all nice n summery when its a nice WARM sunny day..

it pisses me off when people dress depressingly in dingy artic clothes, apart from lookin plain borin, they must be fuckin boiling..

rant over.[/quote']

suck it up.. maybe u just need to relax your anus n stop being so tight' date=' some people just like havin fun, quit being a little turd.

enjoy life while u have it, and if they were havin a good laugh then who are u to spit on their nice shiny lesbian shoes?![/quote']

sort yourself out.