aberdeen-music

do you think lacoste would sponsor me

Guest Tam o' Shantie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tam o' Shantie

hmm. quite a varied opinion on this one. even taking into account the kind of role-model persona that i have? a lot of people model themselves on me, Rene and pals would make a killing surely?

Guest AmbientMood

Depends, are you known as the pinnacle of male fashion? I guess you have to convince them, so get all your friends to send them letters saying how cool you are and how much they look up to your untouchable dress style and quality fashion sensibilities.

You do have friends, right?

Guest Cowboy Dan

Number one rule about how to be shit:

If someone insults you a thread, quickly hunt down every recent post they've made and slag them in that thread as well in order to fulfil your nerdy fantasies.

I wouldn't say that i've quite managed to hunt down every recent post he's made... or even come close to that.

I will say, that if someone were so inclined to kit themselves in an attire consisting solely of Lacoste clothes - they will, infact, look like a cunt.

See www.lacoste.co.uk for more details. I will happily slag anyone who wishes to share Tam's wishes of looking a cunt also...

And do you realise the Irony of your post Cowboy Dan?

Guest Tam o' Shantie

poor Doc, are you really that upset that I slagged off your mate's joke band? Maybe you should just give me some money so I can DRESS UP LIKE A NED! after all Doc, laughter is the best medicine, right?

here is an example of some 'bam' shoes from Lacoste's range.

MStrike-whgr.jpg

And here is a 'bammish' polo teeshirt, once again courtesy of 'the new burberry', Lacoste.

F4N2983_mf.jpg

I should have some spare cash soon Doc so it may only be a matter of time before the laughs don't stop, when you see me - a ned!

F4N2983_mf.jpg

No' date=' no not at all sir! You see, this is purely a coincidence - if it had been anyone else I would have slagged them too. It just so happens, that you are the party.

Sorry, but all I see here is a picture of some cunt... i'm afraid that if you look on [url']www.lacoste.co.uk you will see what I mean... You've just picked the least cuntish example however I assure you there is much worse.

So, not only are you a twa, but you want to look like a twat too?

Guest stuartmaxwell

ha ha ha

gofones were approached by regatta due to miserable voice (when we were skint) having one glued to his back in the early years

he turned it down as they wanted him to wear red

Guest Zeenat Aman
No' date=' no not at all sir! You see, this is purely a coincidence - if it had been anyone else I would have slagged them too. It just so happens, that you are the party.

Sorry, but all I see here is a picture of some cunt... i'm afraid that if you look on [url']www.lacoste.co.uk you will see what I mean... You've just picked the least cuntish example however I assure you there is much worse.

So, not only are you a twa, but you want to look like a twat too?

F4N2983_mf.jpg

What's wrong with that?

Well made, good fitting... I think I might buy some for going to Manila!

Guest Tam o' Shantie

finally - grade A tailored fitted 260gms polo, hand made white mother of pearl buttons, in all the colours of the rainbow, and of course french tennis chic and a cute little crocodile motif come as standard ;) only a cunt like Doc Murray would try to slag off someone for liking shirts.

Guest tv tanned
twat1.jpg

twat2.jpg

twat3.jpg

I rest my case' date=' twat.[/quote']

nithin wrong with them, other than the boy not wearing anything under his jacket, but that's hardly indicative of a flaw in the clothing.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
twat1.jpg

twat2.jpg

twat3.jpg

I rest my case' date=' twat.[/quote']

Uh...are you trying to win an argument with me by insulting a French clothing label's garments? You really are thick as pigshit. :down: