aberdeen-music

MP3 Player question

Swingin' Ryan

Guest Bailz
Right' date=' so if I'm using Nero Express how do I go about burning something onto the computer as opposed to another CD.[/quote']

It's probably easier to use Windows Media Player...open the program with your cd in the computer. Click on the Copy From CD tab, tick all the songs you want and click the copy button in the top right corner.

Should copy all the tracks you've selected to a folder like My Documents -> My Music -> Artist -> Album

Note: This'll create .wma files which should work.

It's probably easier to use Windows Media Player...open the program with your cd in the computer. Click on the Copy From CD tab' date=' tick all the songs you want and click the copy button in the top right corner.

Should copy all the tracks you've selected to a folder like My Documents -> My Music -> Artist -> Album

Note: This'll create .wma files which should work.[/quote']

Following that, (with the mp3 player plugged in) select the tracks you've just ripped onto Windows Media Player, right click and select "add to sync list" then "start sync" assuming you're using the most recent version of WMP. This will sync the tracks onto your MP3 player.

Guest Cowboy Dan
Like your brain Dan

I seriously doubt that "hog", as I don't believe I would be alive if my brain was made out of wood, what a stupid thing to say you fucking idiot.