aberdeen-music

Banned for having a drink in a pub

cuteyscooty

To be honest if i'm working behind a bar and some cunt pisses me off i will bar him straight away...if their gona be an arse then they can die for all i care. Bar staff have to put up with so much shit day in/day out and thats why they tend to lose their patience quickly. They dont need to even give a reason why...they can refuse anyone at their own discretion.

I was in the tunnels tues night and the bar staff in there really need to learn how to smile.

well done, i'll refuse you at my discretion next time we meet.

To be honest if i'm working behind a bar and some cunt pisses me off i will bar him straight away...if their gona be an arse then they can die for all i care. Bar staff have to put up with so much shit day in/day out and thats why they tend to lose their patience quickly. They dont need to even give a reason why...they can refuse anyone at their own discretion.

I was in the tunnels tues night and the bar staff in there really need to learn how to smile.

Refuse and bar are two very different things. Are you seriously proposing that barstaff be given the freedom to bar someone for some minor indescretion?

Putting up with shit day in day out is part and parcel of being barstaff. All jobs have their good points and bad points. Bar jobs are only suited to people of a tolerant nature.

rumours eh?? arent they just the bane of everyone's life?

if only i actually had done something, then i'd have something to laugh about!

having worked in quite a few places, including the palace, i know how annoying people can be. therefore i always do my best to be nice, i grin at moody barmaids and wink at grumpy bouncers, might annoy them more but its worth a try i suppose

I've got to say that I've hear a lot about moshulu bar staff getting their ex's banned recently. Surely the barstaff only have the authority to refuse to serve someone, not to ban them from the place outright? If the management want to ban someone then they should be the one to tell that person, not the part time staff.

*i know I don't know all teh details involved but i keep hearing the same thing over and over.