aberdeen-music

ACE! Lara's Back!....

Rass

well my dad played it on the ps2 and he has never completed, where as with all the others he was perm antly attached to the damn thing lol.

anyway, ill wait 6mnths to a year before buying the next one after it comes out. PS2 games are over priced for what you get.

Yes yes lovely rack you have there missy' date=' STILL need to work on that hair, its a friggin mess![/quote']

if your talking about ms Croft, i was quite impressed they finally backed down on the rediculous boobs in favour of a slightly more athletic look....

but then again its prolly waaay more intresting to make MGS jokes.... :moody:

if your talking about ms Croft' date=' i was quite impressed they finally backed down on the rediculous boobs in favour of a slightly more athletic look....

but then again its prolly waaay more intresting to make MGS jokes.... :moody:[/quote']

Boobs are great, there is no denying this. But they have always cocked her hair up, it needs fixing!

And dont diss the MGS quotes, they rule.

I will marry Snake, JUST for his mullet, he gets his hair right.

Boobs are great' date=' there is no denying this. But they have always cocked her hair up, it needs fixing!

And dont diss the MGS quotes, they rule.

I will marry Snake, JUST for his mullet, he gets his hair right.[/quote']

escape from l.a was on a few nights ago

now thats the real snake :D