aberdeen-music

Livewrong Bands For Sale

marcbyers

well then this is fucking disgusting...

You do know that the proceeds from Livestrong go to Cancer charities?

Why would you waste 5 on a fucking "Livewrong" band, just give 5 to Cancer Research you dickhead.

If I ever see someone wearing one i'm going to ruin his shit and steal 5 off him to give to charity.

Livewrong = Wanker.

hey, to be fare i think there a great idea, this whole wristband thing has went too far, although they are for great causes, these bands stand for people who dont want to be wearing the same as everyone else, the people who go out all the time and get pissed, if you go out and fuck up your body then you shudnt really be wearing a livestrong one. Stand up to the majority, and anyway, where the fuck to the profits of the anti-racist ones go to, its hardly a charity. Ebays screaming for them. Its better selling bands that dont go to charity than sell charity ones and keep the profit, these bands are designed so u make money for urself and u can continue to get pissed all the time and live as wrong as you can.

Its better selling bands that dont go to charity than sell charity ones and keep the profit' date=' these bands are designed so u make money for urself and u can continue to get pissed all the time and live as wrong as you can.[/quote']

no - if you want to do this but don't like the band, give 5 to charity. easy.

or waste 5 or a stupid wanker band like this to show everyone what a dick you are.

you're call.

I don't own any bands btw, Livestrong or otherwise but it's a good idea and a good cause. this livewrong shit is someone's cheap and scumbag idea at making money. whoever sells these to get money for themselves is scum.

Here's an idea marcbryers - sell these bands at a fiver each then give all the profits to charity instead of pissing the money against the wall on booze

so i take it you are one of those Livewrong morons?

not at all, i hadnt even heard of them until today.just thought it mildly amusing you are almost having a seizure over someone wearing an elastic band, of the type you didnt agree with.would you really, really 'ruin someones shit' if you spotted one? really? isnt that also moronic etc?

Guest Tam o' Shantie

getting drunk is utterly outrageous - I am totally against these bands, and believe that anybody who wears one should go to bed without any supper

not at all' date=' i hadnt even heard of them until today.just thought it mildly amusing you are almost having a seizure over someone wearing an elastic band, of the type you didnt agree with.would you really, really 'ruin someones shit' if you spotted one? really? isnt that also moronic etc?[/quote']

well i'm not sure that I'd describe my current state as almost having a seizure.

I would describe it as bemused and offended that people would gladly give 5 to this muppet for this piece of shit band, when the real LiveStrong bands raise money for charity.

Surely you see that this concept is quite disgusting in that he is trying to make personal profit by undermining a good cause.

well i'm not sure that I'd describe my current state as almost having a seizure.

I would describe it as bemused and offended that people would gladly give 5 to this muppet for this piece of shit band' date=' when the real LiveStrong bands raise money for charity.

Surely you see that this concept is quite disgusting in that he is trying to make personal profit by undermining a good cause.[/quote']

i would describe your current state as almost having a seizure.

i find the concept of threatening violence towards a stranger over a rubber band way more disgusting than making personal profit (tenuously i may add) by undermining a good cause.

you disgusting moron.