aberdeen-music

Saturday

Mo-Ha

Guest neil ex

The last one was great.. It was a really warm, fantastic atmosphere! There was lots of children there! I really can't wait!

See my post above, I edited it!

Guest Zeenat Aman
The last one was great.. It was a really warm' date=' fantastic atmosphere! There was lots of children there! I really can't wait!

See my post above, I edited it![/quote']

Hahahaha, well, I actually thought he was older than he is for awhile, not because of his looks, but because of the bands he's seen live! :)

Guest Ancient Mariner
my plans have been changed. Is there any gig's on?

My Evening Express "What's On" section (hey, it's better than the calendar on this site) tells me there's fuck all good on

Looks like the only live music to be heard this weekend will be from the impromtu, drunken sing-a-long held outside the Trinity Centre when the clubs close

Hahahaha' date=' well, I actually thought he was older than he is for awhile, not because of his looks, but because of the bands he's seen live! :)[/quote']

I will be doing my "ways Philip could die before me" song tomorrow :D

I started going to live gigs when I was 14 (Hawkwind at the Cowdray Hall).....God I DO feel old !!!!!!! :down:

Guest neil ex
hehehehehe.

and i dind't even have to edit that one!

Well actually you have edited that post.. ;)

Anyway.. To clear things up.. There was a nice mix of people present and it made for an excellent atmosphere..

Guest stuartmaxwell

yeah its a shame that people dont realise that this is one of biggest days of the year

we are very very lucky to have this. long may it continue