aberdeen-music

Judas Priest

Mouse

I'm not really a fan of cock-rock... I go as far as Guns 'n' Roses' date=' but Twisted Sister really are dire (although I must confess to secretly thinking the first 2 Skid Row albums rule.... but shhh!! Everyone has their secrets )[/quote']

Theres nothing wrong with likeing Skid Row those first two albums are classics and there live performances were even better especially supporting Maiden at Donington in '92 :rockon:

don't worry joe' date=' your secret is safe with me :rockon: we all have skeletons in our musical closet we're ashamed of, i own a couple of late 80's simple minds albums![/quote']

I own all Simple Minds albums and love them all, its strange how Franz Ferdinand seem to look more and more like them in as time goes on :nono:

sm2.jpgpp_franz_mercury.jpg

Spot the difference ( clue: FF only have 4 members :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some relevant points there i feel' date=' personally i just listen to what i like and am always on the look out for new stuff. i dont think people purposely go looking for obscure stuff just so they can brag about it on messageboards like this. i'm sure i speak for everyone when i say we like what we like and stuff everyone else.

[/quote']

Agreed :up:

Theres nothing wrong with likeing Skid Row those first two albums are classics and there live performances were even better especially supporting Maiden at Donington in '92 :rockon:

I own all Simple Minds albums and love them all' date=' its strange how Franz Ferdinand seem to look more and more like them in as time goes on :nono:

[img']http://www.rosaselvaggia.com/sm2.jpg pp_franz_mercury.jpg

Spot the difference ( clue: FF only have 4 members :D

early simple minds anything up to when they went stadium rock circa 84/85 is tops, still did some good singles in the late 80's but the albums were overblown gush, the 90's werent kind at all though i loved their number 43 smash hit from 1998 'war babies'

There is also a soundboard audio recording out there of Halford performing with Sabbath on last year's US Ozzfest. August 24 in Camden, New Jersey I believe it was. Ozzy fell ill, and they asked Halford to step in instead of cancel their set. Some photos available at sabbathlive.com, but buggered if I can find the audio. BOLLOCKS!!

There is also a soundboard audio recording out there of Halford performing with Sabbath on last year's US Ozzfest. August 24 in Camden' date=' New Jersey I believe it was. Ozzy fell ill, and they asked Halford to step in instead of cancel their set. Some photos available at sabbathlive.com, but buggered if I can find the audio. BOLLOCKS!![/quote']

The gig i found is from Costa Mesa, LA 15-11-92 its not the best recording in the world.

Well not as good as the Ozzy gigs with Rhandy Rhoads from 1980 and especially 1982 :rockon:

God Bless the internet :D

• 2 weeks later...