Steph Hoyle ( Australia !!! )

Kav ( The Works )

Tim ( Bench )

Headlight

Oliver Smith

The Grace Extract

More acts tbc :band:

Guest Startex

Before anyone says anything, it was me who spelt Xcerts wrong. :O Sorry Murray. There's another 3 acts been added to that gig by the way. It's gonna be an ace night!

Guest Startex
I'm looking forward to playing this' date=' especially as it's with other acoustic artists and bands. Sure to be a good night, hope to see you all there!

*EDIT* To the Foyer people who are putting this on, cheers for getting me a slot. It's appreciated :D[/quote']

Hey Sam, you are more than welcome. Great to have you part of the event. Do you have a mobile number in case we need to contact you and are you going be be able to make it to Kilau for 6pm on the day? Hopefully you will be at the workshops that day anyway, with the whole of your school in tow!

:cheers:

wow im so tired too' date='

yeah lol the folk trying to push past me at the door...was a bit ironic they put me (5ft2) at the door...lol, but i kept people out so...got me a free crepe and drink :)[/quote']

I had to go at seven in order to go to the worst attended gig I have seen. I'd promised my mate Iwould go so was stuck. The acts I saw were good though.

Which prick knocked over and broke the ice sculpture thing?