aberdeen-music

drakes tonight (saturday)

Guest alex.

Guest WalkingOnGlass

Broken Oath...Broken Oath...Broken Oath...

It's all I can say really....It was amazing, simply amazing...

The togetherness of the whole night, the mutual respect of the bands, the friendliness of the crowd was totally unfamiliar, however, really awesome...What a night...

Our 'scene' sucks

Originally posted by Ross:

Only done one pic and this is it..... More shall follow eventually....

tokeepitsafe1.gif

tokeepitsafe1bw.gif

Sadly the black isn`t black and the white isn`t white but I`ll get it sorted..... I reckon Keilan will know what I`m talking abut but few others.. Ah well...

Long night.....

how many you gonna put up on Underground Transmission???

The one of Steve is AMAZING!

Looks like something out of a Converge album.

Originally posted by retract.the.thorn

Our scene sucks

Our 'scene' only sucks, due to back-stabbinbg, two-facedness and general non-support for bands who want to either do something different, or don't fit in with what's 'cool'.

We have the potential for an amazing 'scene' in Aberdeen. Compared to other major cities, we're insanely lucky. People just don't seem to want to take advantage of it.

End. :)

what a gig! shame i missed ....to keep it safe but oh my god i thought zillah were just amazing! i (and most of the folk around me) were just mesmerised. didn't understand it, but i liked it. 9th plague were pretty ace too. fully enjoyed them. and of course, as always In decades decline and broken oath were excellent. wow. good gig. well done dave!

Originally posted by alex.:.but sadly zillah didn't really float my boat...

That'd be about the fourth time I've seen Zillah and I would say they can be a little much to take in in a live situation (so much is going on). I would highly recommend their new ep however-it makes everything much more clear.