aberdeen-music

"Adam Copeland is feces" (warning, wrestling thread)

Lemonade

My mate knows a girl that shagged Shelton Benjamin after that Smackdown show in Aberdeen' date=' apparently he's hung like a mouse and doesn't put much effort in.[/quote']

Are you sure it was the last time and not the time before? As the last time they were up, they just went straight down to Glasgow for the meet and greet thing before the event.

Are you sure it was the last time and not the time before? As the last time they were up' date=' they just went straight down to Glasgow for the meet and greet thing before the event.[/quote']

I think it might have been, they did stay over one time cos they stayed at the hotel I work at, sadly I didn't work there at the time. I am surprised that WWE Superstars lowered to staying at the Holiday Inn, still it would be cool to go into work and find Y2J and HHH having a pint in the bar.

I think it might have been' date=' they did stay over one time cos they stayed at the hotel I work at, sadly I didn't work there at the time. I am surprised that WWE Superstars lowered to staying at the Holiday Inn, still it would be cool to go into work and find Y2J and HHH having a pint in the bar.[/quote']

Or more possibly Edge boning one of the Housekeeping girls.

new update - from www.lordsofpain.net

There is a rumor going around backstage that at a recent house show, Edge's rental car tires were slashed. Although no one is blaming Matt Hardy or even insinuating he's happy about what happened, it is possible that a Hardy fan saw Edge driving the car and decided to do something in retalliation for the Lita situation.

Edge and Lita are doing their best to downplay their relationship backstage, which is helping to avoid animosity, but wrestlers still strongly support Hardy. One wrestler said, Edge broke up a tight, serious relationship. Edge and Matt were good friends. Theyre all in the business. Even in the regular world you dont do that. Youd have to give it a year or two minimum before moving in on a friends ex after they break up, but you dont move in a friends current girlfriend.

As for Matt being envious of Jeff and Lita? Lita being a no talent' date=' droning, boring bitch and Jeff being sacked and turning up a year later on TNA I highly doubt it's the case.[/quote']

Maybe "jealous" is the wrong term. He never said a bad word about being in the shadow of Jeff and Lita- which he was- but he was definately not entirely happy about it. Lita, before she was injured on Dark Angel, could pull off more athletic moves than most of the male wrestlers- including Matt. And Jeff was always the one that got the attention of female fans- my girlfriend can vouch for that one- and was such an awe inspiring competitor. As for the being sacked part... Jeff Hardy has never been anything but honest about his drug addiction he had at the time. He went straight to the management and said that he was addicted to painkillers- yes, painkillers, the same thing that Eddie Guerrerro was addicted to...- and said that as a result he had lost his passion for almost everything, except his music, and REQUESTED a contract release to get clean away from the pressure of performing. His reasoning was he did not want to let himself, the company or the fans down by being subpar. At this point, the WWE released an official statement to the press that Jeff Hardy had failed a drugs test, and was being sacked from the company. As for turning up 1 year later on TNA... All WWE contracts, as standard, have a minimum 12 month "no compete" cause. I.E. no wrestler can perform in a nationally televised promotion for 12 months following his departure from WWE, and after WWE saying that they fired him for drug use- the same form of drug use for which they PAID for Guerrerro's rehab, and then made him champ when he returned- he did not want to return.

Maybe "jealous" is the wrong term. He never said a bad word about being in the shadow of Jeff and Lita- which he was- but he was definately not entirely happy about it. Lita' date=' before she was injured on Dark Angel, could pull off more athletic moves than most of the male wrestlers- including Matt. And Jeff was always the one that got the attention of female fans- my girlfriend can vouch for that one- and was such an awe inspiring competitor. As for the being sacked part... Jeff Hardy has never been anything but honest about his drug addiction he had at the time. He went straight to the management and said that he was addicted to painkillers- yes, painkillers, the same thing that Eddie Guerrerro was addicted to...- and said that as a result he had lost his passion for almost everything, except his music, and REQUESTED a contract release to get clean away from the pressure of performing. His reasoning was he did not want to let himself, the company or the fans down by being subpar. At this point, the WWE released an official statement to the press that Jeff Hardy had failed a drugs test, and was being sacked from the company. As for turning up 1 year later on TNA... All WWE contracts, as standard, have a minimum 12 month "no compete" cause. I.E. no wrestler can perform in a nationally televised promotion for 12 months following his departure from WWE, and after WWE saying that they fired him for drug use- the same form of drug use for which they PAID for Guerrerro's rehab, and then made him champ when he returned- he did not want to return.[/quote']

What fuck's me off is that Jeff became addicted to painkillers after putting his body on the line night after night after night to make sure the WWE get such good ratings, and what thanks do they give him? Fuck off out of the company. Vince can be a right cunt at times.

DSo I believe that Jeff was addicted to painkillers? Yes. If you remember though Eddie was sacked when his first addiction came to light. People overlook that fact.

Lita? More atheltic moves? You are kidding me right? Her entire arsenal is a moonsault, hurricarana and a twist of fate. That is it. Most of the guys on the roster can perform a moonsault. Hell there are two guys, The Headshrinkers, in Japan that can do them... oh, BTW they are over 400lbs each. So I'd hardly call that an achievement. Hurricanrana? Well all of the guys who are lighter can perform that so..... and I'd hardly think the Undertaker or Big Show would really pull it off do you?

The fact is Jeff was relying more and more on high spots to gain the fans interest in the ring. His actual wrestling skills are minimal and it was obvious towards the end of the Hardys tenure just who was going to break out... a clue was the name didn't start with J or L. Lita in ECW had more than just a slight reputaion for sleeping around with half the roster, hence her teparture. Edge has a reputation of being a prick in that respect too.... so it can hardly be surprising.