KEF 1st April

liamtw

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zeenat Aman
Much appreciated your comments.

Yes mistakes will be made' date=' and hopefully we all learn from them.

Take care,

Bobbie[/quote']

At the very least they are gracious enough to accept advice etc from those with more experience, when offered with goodwill(J - Lucifer) of course, as opposed to the usual "you are shit, here's what you should do!" type.

i have a talent that would be a crime to waste

You have a talent?

you have not been very astute so far have you?? you are almost playing a gig a week

go do some fishing' date=' check out the resources on the web, im sure you will find something *somewhere* about how to manage a band properly

obviously if you are able to predict the future, you will realise your fans *cough* rent-a-crowd mates *cough* wont be around forever and even they will get sick of paying 5 to watch you in kef with 3 other shite bands every week[/quote']

your such an arse

firstly, admission was 4 and not 5

secondly, this is a new late night live music club night where over 200 people gladly paid 4 to watch shit bands.

how many people have you played to recently?

Guest stuartmaxwell

played in edinburgh mid march to about 300 people

almost as much fun as playing with myself, something which i am sure you do regularly

true i am an arse, but i know it from my elbow. you should try it sometime

where over 200 people gladly paid 4 to watch shit bands

Assuming it was 4 each (as opposed to collectively), do you happen to have the names and addresses of these punters? Please send me their details. There's a chance they might even more gladly part with 20 each to watch decent bands :)

..but hang on, was this a bus load of Japanese tourists by any chance? Cos I saw this dude with dreds letting down it's tyres outside Kef the other night.

*sorry but I couldn't resist*

Assuming it was 4 each (as opposed to collectively)' date=' do you happen to have the names and addresses of these punters? Please send me their details. There's a chance they might even more gladly part with 20 each to watch decent bands :)

..but hang on, was this a bus load of Japanese tourists by any chance? Cos I saw this dude with dreds letting down it's tyres outside Kef the other night.

*sorry but I couldn't resist*[/quote']

he he he, if only it was 20 each, I would then be nearly as rich as you flash, shhhhh, told you not to say anything about those tyres.