aberdeen-music

Fook

Birdman

Guest Cowboy Dan

I think the older playstations have trouble with San Andreas because there are more layers to the disc or something... My friend had one from the batch in Aberdeen and that went tatties up so Sony replaced it for free because the original were shit, now the one he's got now is going dodgy as well.

Guest JockeySnogger
Because there's so much information on the San Andreas disks that the tiniest of scratches means it's useless. I can't believe I know this.

Thats ok because you dont. A tiny scratch makes not the slightest difference.

My 3 step program to cleaning your PS2

1/ Ebay the first

2/ scrape remaining money together

3/ SaN Andreas

Thats ok because you dont. A tiny scratch makes not the slightest difference.

My 3 step program to cleaning your PS2

1/ Ebay the first

2/ scrape remaining money together

3/ SaN Andreas

A scratch WILL make a difference. San Andreas has more info than any other ps2 game ever made, and as a result has to access the disc more often. Ps2 lasers do not have great scratch compensation whilst reading them. On an xbox it wouldn't make such a difference, but on a ps2 it will.

Naw' date=' its completly cunted, i've taken it apart and thoroughly cleaned it and its doing for all disk almost all the time. Sony are nae help, as its out of warranty and would cost more to get them to have a look at it than buy a new one.[/quote']

What a testicle, that means you've lost your waranty. My PS2 fucked up when it was reading san-andreas so i called up the helpline. A guy came and swapped it for the exact same model, for absolutely nothing because the guy from solid gold said:

"Tell them it was a christmas present, so you won't have the recipt and it'll be within the year garuntee"

Unfortunately i think you might have to pay for a swap because you opened it up...

What a testicle' date=' that means you've lost your waranty. My PS2 fucked up when it was reading san-andreas so i called up the helpline. A guy came and swapped it for the exact same model, for absolutely nothing because the guy from solid gold said:

"Tell them it was a christmas present, so you won't have the recipt and it'll be within the year garuntee"

Unfortunately i think you might have to pay for a swap because you opened it up...[/quote']

There's a warrenty void seal on the side of my one that if I open voids it. Though my warrenty must be long gone now. :down:

:nono:

shoulda got a dreamcast

still got mine from 2 days after it was released :rockon:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Come on guys' date=' lets go round to composeds house and play sega bass fishing...

[b']Top 10 Dreamcast Games:

Soul Calibur

NFL 2K1

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2

Resident Evil Code: Veronica

Tony Hawks Pro Skater

Rayman 2: The Great Escape

NBL 2K2

NFL 2K

Quake III Arena

Dead Or Alive 2

Top 10 PS2 Games:

San Andreas

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty

GTA 3

Gran Turismo 3: A-spec

Vice City

Tony Hawks 3

Metal Gear 3: Snake Eater

Burnout 3 Takedown

Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution

Pro Evo Soccer 2

Taken from www.gamerankings.com

I'm sure a little hassle from the console if well worth the jump in game quality us PS2 users enjoy :gringo: