aberdeen-music

aiberdeens sexiest band member?

Guest valley69

Guest crime-is-for-dorks

Hey Milner,

I don't think it's cool you're winding this guy up, he doesn't know, coming round tomorrow or something? Anyways, yeah, the CD you received was 'It's A Girl Thing', we recorded it previous to playing a gig, around 2 years ago. We've recorded 4 times since then, the latest of which can be found at www.purevolume.com/mymindsweapon or www.myspace.com/mymindsweapon, we've improved a tad since then, I think most will agree. Anyways, Christina is in bed here, she says hi...

I thought you'd figure who I was, I didn't mean for my good mate Milner to wind you up, nothing callous, I promise.

Take Care,

Jamesy Weapon.

p.s. Come see my band.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Milner' date='

I don't think it's cool you're winding this guy up, he doesn't know, coming round tomorrow or something? Anyways, yeah, the CD you received was 'It's A Girl Thing', we recorded it previous to playing a gig, around 2 years ago. We've recorded 4 times since then, the latest of which can be found at [url']www.purevolume.com/mymindsweapon or www.myspace.com/mymindsweapon, we've improved a tad since then, I think most will agree. Anyways, Christina is in bed here, she says hi...

I thought you'd figure who I was, I didn't mean for my good mate Milner to wind you up, nothing callous, I promise.

Take Care,

Jamesy Weapon.

p.s. Come see my band.

sorry.........

see with out all the make up im just a normal (haha) person

But seriously you try that tequilla flash has on top of a heap of other booze then see how good u look the next day lol :rockon:

Indeed! last time I was at the Moorings the last hour was a blank. I also looked terrible the next day :rockon: