aberdeen-music

aiberdeens sexiest band member?

Guest valley69

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

milne you just made me laugh more than i have in a few days.

so did you boss.

yeah, someone probably drank me and robyn's blood, how cool is that? and they don't even know.

i wish i had been on that boat.

unfortunately my mind was a boat instead. on a stormy sea, crashing all over the harbour. sigh.

i would say that 'dan fellatio' was probably the most sexy member of hookers green.

i was there when he bought that pink tanktop (the only item of clothing ever to haunt my dreams).

Guest crime-is-for-dorks
There is only one winner of this and it HAS to be Christina from Normans Fetish!

Totally, she's a fine piece of ass, shame she's with that cunt from My Mind's Weapon, he's an arse!

i dunno' date=' can u ever really get rid of something that bad, its like when you shit you pants can u ever make you boxers smell as fresh as the day you bought them again??[/quote']

Ok fair enough......dont know what i was thinking *hits self multiple times* Maybe there CD could come in useful for putting it in the microwave and getting the cool lightning effect