aberdeen-music

aiberdeens sexiest band member?

Guest valley69

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dan from weapon definately' date=' not leckie from gilman street cause hes gay........

Steve from liberwish (i like my men big and bl......oh remember the sheep.......)

All of three of the sunshine grils (but not lisa, well if ben reads this...)[/quote']

So then it'd be only two of the sunshine girls wouldnt it Milner? :p

Steve Crawford is rather hot!

A member of Politik also takes my fancy' date=' but I don't know his name.[/quote']

I have all their names and addres' if you wanna stalk them?

Rikki: Drummer....skinny and dark hair....has a dumb look about him at all times...haha

Richard: Bassist....see any photo of ian curtis and you will know what he looks like....

Mini: Aka stuart mcintosh....small...blond....really nice tight ass....plays guitar

Joe: Curly hair...singer and guitar playing maniac...(he has a drug problem)

why' date=' were you at lime's? oh dear. yes. gav was being very sleazy, and we didnt know what to do - combination of ketamine and acid made lime's bed turn into a boat and we were trapped. and when at last i did escape, somebody drank me and neil's blood.[/quote']

haha...no i wasnt there...gav is in my band and joss/al filled me in on the gory details....i laughed so hard....i pity you fragile girls...!!!